Mac Resource actively supports numerous philanthropic causes in our communities. Our commitment is to support causes that serve the greater good.
We receive countless requests for charitable giving every month. Because we like to support as many of these causes as possible, we tend to make a larger quantity of small contributions, rather than a few large ones. In other words, please do not ask us for a free iPad for your cause. We do not donate product.
Finally, we prefer to support those who support us. While we truly believe in giving, should we support your cause we would certainly hope that you would make it a priority to make any Apple-related purchases from us.
How do I qualify for charitable donations?
To qualify for charitable donations, you must have the following:
- A request in one of the following categories:
- Health and human services
- Public Education
- Civic and community involvement
- Your organization must maintain 501(c)(3) exempt status and you must include proof of this with your request
How do I apply for charitable donations?
Please do not call our offices.
Mail your written request to the following address:
Mac Resource Charitable Giving
6485 University Dr
Huntsville, AL 35806
Include the following:
- Contact information-name, phone number, email address
- Written request for a donation
- Proof of your 501(c)(3) exempt status
- Mail your request at least 30 days prior to your event. Do NOT send in your request if it will not be postmarked prior to 30 days of your event.
What proposals are not eligible for consideration?
The following proposal types are not eligible for consideration:
- Direct donations to individuals (i.e. scholarship or fellowship assistance, pageants, medical funds, sponsorships)
- Endowment, Capital or building campaigns
- Equipment, including computer hardware and software
- Film or video projects, including documentaries
- For-Profit entities, including start-up small businesses
- Marketing activities or events centered on sports/athletic personalities and/or their activities
- Multi-year requests
- Political, labor, religious or fraternal organizations/activities
- Promotional merchandise
- Travel-related, including student trips or tours